View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 05:18 AM   #9
hasrv4fun
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
Oh sweetie - I know it's hard to be so skeptical but when it comes to the net if something sounds too good to be true - it usually is.... and there is NO way of getting the money back. So...if someone falls for this - they are out their money AND no puppy comes - it SUCKS.

It's a BIG scam travelling around the net - there are too many to count these days and always remember - There are people who will say anything to get your money these days. They do this for a LIVING and are very very good at it....

Remember - emails from Nigeria and other countries are all pretty much scams and they can come up with some pretty sad stories - all to get YOU to part with your hard earned money.

You just happened to be smart and question it... you were NOT stupid....so way to go for using your common sense. I only told you what you suspected already
Please everyone out there looking for a puppy you will find this same scam is being advertised on Puppyfind.
I am not warning against Puppyfind just this scam. The ad reads something about they have been transfered to Africal for Mission work. What a crock in the name of religion to throw you off thinking that it has to be honest if by a missionary. Not true, I was curious cause I keep seeing ads with the same dog picture and I e-mailed it ( I don't need a puppy ) to see what the deal was and it changed with each e-mail. If it wasn't so decietful it would be funny how they try to sucker you in for what ever they think they can get from you. First it was 300 and when I said "no problem" they went to 500 then 1000.
Just a caution BUYER BEWARE Don't send money to some one you don't know unless you can check and as Villette says "if it sounds to good to be true- it probably is"
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!