Thread: Dog Toys
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
shoefelmeyer
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Dog Toys

Hi everyone!

I made some really cute toys for my 2 pups and also for the recent Yorkie Talk GE for Princess's buddy.

I have been making extras these past few days to sell online. Thought I would list these here also.

All toys are $7.99 each. Plus, add the cost of Shipping thru USPS First Class Mail, insured or USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation. Shipping in the USA only.

If anyone is wanting to order, send me a PM with your address and zip code. Payment is to be paid thru PayPal.

I have the following:

"Starbarks" Dog Toy

Pink Dog Bone Toy w/Paws off my Bone Embroidery Design.

Blue Dog Bone Toy - I am working more in the color of blue, but not the same fleece pattern. Will be a solid color blue with "Paws off my Bone" embroidery Design.

Puppy's First Christmas Dog Bone Toy

All toys are made of soft, hypo allergenic fleece fabric, stuffing and has a squeaker inside. Toys also have machine embroidered designs on them as you see in the photos.

If anyone is wanting these to arrive BEFORE Christmas. I would need to ship USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation, and would orders paid for by tomorrow (Friday).

Otherwise, these may not arrive until AFTER Christmas.

When ordering please note if these are needed BEFORE or AFTER Christmas so I can figure shipping Method and charge.

My two pups are getting these toys for Christmas. Both have been trying to "convince" me, to give these to them now! LOL!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pink and Blue Dog Bone Toy.jpg (86.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Starbarks Toy.jpg (134.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Puppys First Christmas.jpg (95.5 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by shoefelmeyer; 12-16-2010 at 02:18 PM.
shoefelmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!