View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
misslissa
YT 1000 Club Member

Default I have no faith in the future.

so my 16 year old sister has a guinea pig and we decided because it is so afraid of the dog we would find it a new home.
After getting several responses i decided to keep the poor thing and keep it in the basement (finished basement with brand new carpet so I'm not allowed to have animals down there )

the first woman seemed really nice until I told her she could not have the $80 cage for free it was not mine so i could not sell it.
"I cannot believe that are charging $10 for a guinea pig and not including a cage"

the next few people just did not seem to understand the diet needs of guinea pigs (you have to give them vitamin c because they do not produce it on there own)

then they next person told me they would be feeding it to there snake when i refused to sell they had my ad pulled for 3 days for false advertising

then i had a young kid who really wanted another little boy guinea so he could have piggie fights (like dog fights but with guinea pigs

then the last person seemed nice they wear looking for a male guinea pig for there daughter when i spoke to them some more i found out they wanted to breed them(they already had a girl) to teach there daughter responsibility.
what has the world come to.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!