View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:59 PM   #1
Dawn125
YT Addict

Angry Do other people give your dog treats?

This always annoys me. I went to my parents house today. My mom got up from the living room and went into her kitchen for something and of course Brandy followed her. A few seconds later Brandy shows up with a little doggie snausage thingy. Not a big deal but my mom will give them to her until she is stuffed sometimes. These things are about a third of the size of her entire dinner. Then, a little while later we were eating dinner and my brother asked if she liked salmon (we were eating salmon) and I said I'm sure she does but she can't have any because she needs to eat her own dinner when we get home. Next thing you know my mom is sneaking her bites of salmon off her plate. I have told them that even the smallest offering can mess up her tummy and then you never know what will come out the other end! I mean seriously, we still have the occassional accident and it's not too big of a deal since I can pick it up with a tissue but after a trip to grandma's house horrible things come out of my babys tush! She used to do the same thing with my kids (the human kind) but in their case it was usually candy instead of snausages.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!