Thread: Snouts grow?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #10
2Morkies
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcmsw View Post
Very interesting. It happened pretty suddenly as I'm very involved with my Yorkies (they all get their little noses kissed several times a day!)... Sunday I was bathing her and something 'seemed' different, but I couldn't put my finger on it (lol literally) Tonight, it is like it grew overnight (though I know it couldn't have happened overnight).
Yeah, she's just a liar! --- actually, she's soooo sweet, I've always looked at my animals over the years and think what would they be like if they were people and this one is the shy kid, but one I'd hang out with! My other Yorkie would be the snotty, stuck up person lol - she clearly has that Yorkie "arrogant" air about her, her walk, etc. Those two are sooo different.
Thanks for your reply -- good to know.
Kendra
Funny, I think of what my two would look like if they were human too. There is a little girl in the younger kids class where I work that I've often thought if my Muffin were human...she would look like her. I even call her Muffin sometimes. She actually likes it... If I ever just call her by her name ...she'll say "no, Muffin remember Miss Jennifer??"

MuffinBoomer
2Morkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!