Thread: Snouts grow?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
kjcmsw
YT 500 Club Member

Default Snouts grow?

I realize this probably makes me sound really dumb...but if I can't ask here I can't ask anywhere. Do Yorkie's snouts grow (longer) after a year??? My first Yorkie didn't have a "snout" change...so this is something new for me. I bathe my two Yorkies every week or every other week (depending on their need), the one Yorkie has always had a very short snout (I always had to be sooo careful washing her face as I'd nearly drown her)...tonight my hubby and I were looking at her and her snout is visibly longer. It is so noticeable we both questioned whether someone "switched" dogs on us while we were at work (no, we didn't really believe that happened - but we both called her name to make sure SHE came to it!)
She's a year and 1/2...anyone ever had a sudden change in their yorkie's look/snout around that age?? It now looks "normal". She always weighed 4 1/2 pounds but has gained to just under 5#, though I can't imagine that contributing to her nose growing longer (Pinocchio- lol) (but since the other one's pups are running around eating out of her dish, she's gotten very concerned over "her" food and has been eating more...thus what I attribute to the weight gain, and it's only a few ounces).
Kendra
kjcmsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!