Thread: Yorkie Breeder
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
danni6470
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I have read the posts above and would like to start by saying that the puppy that started all this is mine. Her name is Paris and she has already starting Showing. In her first show she took home three ribbons. Teresa Brown the breeder which if you all would have actually would her website correctly before comment you would have known that was her name and not Miller was amazing to work with. I was looking for a female that I could show and breed with great champion blood lines. This is what I got. Not only is she show quality but she has the sweetest personality and loves people. Teresa not only answered all my questions and continues to be a great help in with any questions I may still have she went out of her way to pick me up at the airport and bring to her home where I met all her dogs. They are like her children. They live in her house and are very well taken care of and loved. I spent a few hour at her home get to know my puppy before she then drove me back to the hotel that I stayed in that night before heading back to NJ the following day. She talk to me the next day to make sure that Paris and I made it home okay and that Paris was doing well. I did get her at 8 weeks old which above has been stated as some big no no. I was only allowed to get her because I flew with her and the Vet okayed it. And just to straighten another thing out the puppy that went to Florida at 8 weeks was delivered there by Teresa herself. I think it is sad that people will just browse a website not look at the details and make nasty or negative comments about a person and their business without the facts. I still am in close contact with Teresa and she is always asking for updates on how Paris is doing. I would buy another puppy from her in a heartbeat a would tell any one looking for a great dog for a pet or to show to talk to her. I hope that this will set the record straight on Regal Yorkies and the owner in Indiana.
danni6470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!