View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
shodanusmc
BANNED!

Sally, welcome back. Would love to see some pictures of Heather. Also, since I am into learning all I can, perhaps you can post dome of the names of the experts that have mentored you, what shows and when you attended, how many champs you have produced, and what boards you serve on.

Not to go off topic, but as an old guy who was with a grunt unit over 40 years ago, at reunions and talking to others, I am intrigued by the stories from those that were REMF's, serving in Supply, Logistics, MT, and cooks. Why if you listen to them, they pretty much won the battles and have all of the expertise.

You can surly have your opinion, but to just start attacking others is out of line. Whatever your mission is, it is out there for all to see. Not an attack on you, just presenting what I have read with my old eyes. You can discuss, debate, have your own opinion, but to single people out is wrong. I simply posted your very first thread here. It is out there, I did not make it up. Read it again, and participate if you desire. Have a nice day.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!