View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #5
straightsilk
Currently Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
I am so saddened by the closing of the thread but I want to thank Wylie's Mom for her professionalism and taking care of something she saw going no where unfortunately.
At least, it's there and people can take what they read the positives out of it and look past the negative

Donna
I hope Wylie's Mom applies the same professionalism to this thread.

As I tried to tell you in the other thread. There is a lot of expertise OUTSIDE the Yorkie breed. I have never claimed to be an expert. Quite the contrary. I have had the privilege of having sat at the knee of some true experts and gained enough knowledge to know how much I don't know. Joining this forum to learn about Yorkies ended with where to buy pee pads and what kind of dresses to buy. There are well over 100 AKC recognized breeds where people actually learn about dogs too. Your narrow focus on one breed will only perpetuate the problems I see in the breed today. It's hard to find someone in Yorkies who also knows dogs.

This thread constitutes a personal attack on a member out of frustration that I don't accept everything that's said here as expertise, but rather a lot of old breeders' tales and just plain old nonsense.

Some healthy skepticism would go a long way in some of these conversations.

Last edited by straightsilk; 12-15-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!