Thread: Sad Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:10 PM   #23
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChloe View Post
Lady jane... I feel that way too. It just doesn't add up with what she's telling me to what kind of dog Chloe seems to be. All her and her mom tell me is how much they miss her and loved her.. but I feel if they did they wouldn't have been in such a hurry to get rid of her. Basically they said in other words... "Since she can't have puppies, she's no good." That's the impressing I got when they talked about what she's been thru and how quick they are to get rid of her.

juliet...She is on puppy chow that the lady gave me. So it's still the same food. I guess she's just so depressed and scared that she didn't want to eat.

Marcie.... I am trying to be patiant. I just have never had a dog this scared and take this long to open up. Usually in the past it would have been maybe a few hours to 2days... but not weeks like this. And in that past 2 weeks there has been little progress wich worries me.
Poor Chloe was nothing but a money maker for that woman. You are probably lucky that you did not see where she lived.

She will continue to improve...may not be in leaps and bounds, but she is already seeing that you are someone who is good to her. I have two who came to me like her and they are both wonderful at home with me but they still have issues with other people. It has been three years now with them. The damage done to these poor pups by greedy breeders can last forever. I hope you don't give up on her. She really deserves to be loved.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!