View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
loley
Yorkie Talker

Default New puppy in 2 weeks, help with supplies please!!!

Hello, I will be bringing my new puppy home in about 2 weeks. I have spent countless time searching this website trying to make sure I will have everything for my little girl when she gets to come home, but there is just TOO much info on here! The breeder told me she will be coming home with a bed, leash, harness, toys, treats, food, etc. I want to get a crate, does anyone have any suggestions as a certain one to purchase?

Also-I did comment on the collar thread. I had bought a little collar, but after furthure investigation, it seems I should not use the collar-ever, even for just out the door potty time? I do not feel comfortable having her not have tags, although she will not be outside alone, accidents DO happen. I know as my dog we have now has somehow gotten outside, whether the leash wasn't attached or the door was wide open, thankfully we either found her or she always came home, but I am too nervous for this to happen with a tiny dog with no tags on her! I read about the break away collar, which seems like it may be a good option to wear all the time. Does anyone else have any suggestions of collars? I had bought one of those lulu something or other from walmart, only because it was adorable. But I do not want her to wear something that will hurt her!

If anyone can give me any pointers or suggestions or must haves (I know, there is probably a million posts just like this one) please help me out! I've never owned a yorkie before, and I am SUPER excited!!!
loley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!