View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #14
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniMan View Post
You came here and asked advice about his schedule- almost everyone has told you he spends way too much time in a crate, he is out for exactly 5 hours and 40 minutes a day by your estimate- of course he sleeps when you are gone, what else is he going to do inside his crate? Don't get defensive now that we answered your question. I didn't say he is mistreated, etc. etc. no need to put words in my mouth. We simply answered YOUR question and now you are upset because you don't like the answer.
No, when i left him out from his crate all he does is sleep.. i know my dog he doesnt play by his self, never has. The only thing he does do is chew on his bully stick. Other people gave me the same answer, but the only difference is they only said it once..you feel the need to say it over and over. This is only going to be a short thing it will prolly take him a good 2 weeks being locked up then he can start getting locked in the kitchen.. if i give him any slack the training wont work. I was seeing if anyone else had better ideas that would work...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!