View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 06:36 AM   #7
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorace View Post
I found their website a few weeks ago.

Visited their house and they were so nice and they genuinely seemed to care about their dogs! They are a small time breeder that only breeds once or twice a year. They have 5-6 Yorkies that they call their own and seem loving to all of them. They showed me the pups that were still available and reserved one!

They were very helpful, very knowledgeable about Yorkies and are very accommodating! I highly reccomend them!
I've read over their contract and it leaves a lot to be desired. Their health gurantee stipulates to have your pup checked by a vet within 48 hours for congenital defects. The first Liver Shunt test is not performed until a pup is 16 weeks of age and the second at 6 months of age. Their contract is not extended for one year, which is the standard length for congenital defects. Their Contract does not address monetary refund to assist in vet fees, should said congenital defect be discovered.

They release pups at 10 weeks of age with only one innoculation. Minimum age to be released is 12 weeks of age to allow time for proper socialization of a pup and insure that the pup is eating well on their own.

Their contract alone reveals several red flags.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!