View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #14
11BSoldier
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamawife View Post
A good friend of mine has a morkie and he is absolutely precious! He is not yappy or hyper and he is almost 2 years old. So far she has not had any health problems. I own a yorkie tzu (opposite of a shorkie) and would not trade him for the world. I have not experienced any health problems with him, either....so far! AKC and purebred was not important to me. I just wanted a pet to love and spoil! My daughter has a shorkie puppy and she looks just like a yorkie with the exception of being apricot in color! Good luck and if you go through with the purchase of your morkie I look forward to seeing pictures!!!
Hi Meg,
The registration isn't important to me either. I was only curious to know if I should be concerned about her being registered. Now that I know I don't need to be there are no worries. I know that my fiance is going to be pleased with her morkie. After all, I've seen pictures of her and might I say she is adorable. I will be picking her up once I return to the states before Christmas. Thank you for you input. Aaron
11BSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!