View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #13
11BSoldier
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi43 View Post
I have a Shorkie named Zoe and I've seen many different color shorkies Zoe is Bkack with a couple of white spots, but some are brown and white, blonde, black and white. Some have very soft fur but Zoe has corse fur. She's a little over a year now and I've no medical problems with her (knock on wood). She's smart and she's so lovable and funny that I am glad I went with a shorkie. You can never tell what they are going to look like when they are mixed. I also have a yorkie who I love with all my heart. I am thinking if I can another dog I would love to get a morkie. I wouldn't worry about the color too much and as far as being resistered with AKC, since she is not a pure bred you can't register the dog. If this is important to you I would get a pure bred not a hybred dog but if you just want a pet you should go with a Morkie if you get a health guarantee.
Hi,
Thank you very much I was only concerned because I wasn't aware that they had to be purebreds in order to be registered. This is my first pup so it's a learning experience. I've also googled this after asking this question and got my answer. I am very thankful for all the replies though. They are much appreciated. Aaron
11BSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!