View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Don't know how many I have, because I'm not freaky enough to count them. I would not dream of culling my bookmarks, this sounds inhumane to me. I no longer can find much of anything because my bookmarks are so disorganized. Is there easy way to count them?
Lol . I feel like maybe I should drop some bookmarks off at a shelter or something, bc there is no way all those bookmarks can be getting the needed attention!

Thankfully, I can report that I didn't manually count them . Although, fine, I almost did that. There are a few ways to figure out how many you have...many of the methods, I just didn't comprehend.

But then on the Mozilla website, I found this link - which was super slick! That thingy also finds "dead links". (it is freeware and works for most all browsers)

I know there is probably an easier way to have them counted...but I definitely couldn't find it.

I am always foldering and sub-foldering and sub-sub foldering my bookmarks. See what can happen? Over-organizing. Plus, over-sharing probably....oh well. (I'll attach a screen shot...I am not ashamed )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bkmarks_links.jpg (105.8 KB, 35 views)

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!