View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
lpham
No Longer a Member

Default Apartments in San Antonio, TX with NO Breed Restrictions????

Hi! This is not an urgent thing but it is something that I'm looking into now so that the transition is easy for everyone. I currently live at _____ apartments (you can google for more info) which does not have breed restrictions for dogs which is why we chose to live here. The problem is not our yorkie but our German Shepherd. It was incredibly hard finding a place with no restrictions and when we found these apts we were relieved.

Needless to say... it was too good to be true. We have been bullied, cheated, and fined for every little thing. The staff management is terrible and we have had issues with them since the beginning. We received multiple threats of evictions our first month here b/c we apparently owed $2.00 in electricity charges to them which my brother had taken care of. They play dumb every time we confront them about yet another notice they have posted to us. They don't ever know what is going on and some of their practices border on unethical. They have lost our $500 pet deposit and there is no proof on either end b/c my brother used a money order. we are all done with them and want a place where we can live peacefully and not lose our dogs.

Does anyone in the San Antonio area know of good apartments with great management and no breed restrictions? I'd like some ppl with experience or even others who may have better locating skills to suggest places to me. Our lease ends at the end of July. It's not an immediate thing but we have moved every year for the last 4 yrs and we thought we were going to make this place more permanent but not anymore with all these management issues...

Last edited by admin; 12-15-2010 at 06:49 PM.
lpham is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!