concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDogBoots View Post
Ok- 2 comments/questions:
1. Ummm dog boots?
2. Did you just say what the cream cheese?
1. Princess is the only one that won't wipe her feet coming in the door and will eat boots off her feet we're working on it-she actually ate Scoobers boots and Elvis well he's a woosy and won't even go in the mud! Actually we just gave her a super funky shaved feet cut because of our landscaping (we had to remove the rosemary bush as it induces seizures in dogs with epilepsy its a hazard for Elvis) we started removing one rosemary bush then a holy bush and then we removed two redwood trees and two apple trees in the yard-its random pud pits out there right now until we can grass seed. Scoobers and Elvis do pause coming in and get their feet wiped with the "dog towel" We do need some new boots do you make and sell some.hmmmmm
2. Yes! It's my saying! "Oh cream cheese" and "what the cream cheese" I've been around kids for too long-that I say it even around adults ye that and "excuse me I have to go potty" my adult time alone time consists taking a bath without interruption-besides Elvis coming in to investigate my bubbles, and of watching movies with the "F" word in them!

Last edited by concretegurl; 12-08-2010 at 10:01 PM.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!