View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #1
jasminr
not ending love
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 I want to adopt a yorkie pls read

Hello everybody,yesterday me and my bf went to the movies at the mall, since we had an hr to kill before the movie, we went to the pet store to look for booties for the kids, well i saw the most beautiful and sad silkie terrier pup there, it broke my heart, he was so sad, if i didn't know any better i would buy him, when i left there i was almost crying, I don't know, i started thinking of all dogs that are in a need of a place and i finally made up my mind (I been thinking about this a lot) I'm ready to adopt a dog. Now, I don't want a "free" dog, I want to help one, I said yorkie, but it could be a mix, as long is small, i dont care about age or gender, but it has to be good with other dogs, everybody that knows me here, know i have 3 babies, that i love VERY much, so they have to get along, if anybody here knows about a dog that needs a home, pls let me know, we move to a new place, we have a yard now and well, i'm an animal lover...so that's it, thanks everybody for reading and have a great day!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!