Thread: Looking.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Looking.

I posted this in the for sale and wanted section but I know a lot of you guys do not always read or advertise on that area. I'm looking for a sister for Brooklyn. She is from the Durrer lines, has the short legs, compact cobby body. I know I'm predjudice but she is beautiful and I'd like to find the same look that she has. There is one pit fall. She is only just shy of 3 lbs. full grown and I'd like to find someone her size. I also know that no reputable breeder will sell to an inexperienced home. I'm happy for that. I am experienced with issues that can arrise such as the hyperglycemia etc. Also, hubby is retired and I only work four nights a week so someone is always home. I have no small childre, just two older teenagers who like us love the breed. I'm also not looking for a cheap price. I realize the work that goes into raising a tiny and I'm willing to pay for it. I would just like a tiny sister for Brooklyn and yes I am being picky in that I want that small compact body, with the tiny features etc. In turn she'll have a wonderful home and a lot of love for the rest of her life. Did I also say that I have excellent references and they are vetted regularly at the best vet in our area. If anyone here have any little girls available or upcoming litters, please keep me in mind. Thanks. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!