Thread: eyes not open
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 07:28 AM   #12
JUDY's2yorkies
YT Addict

Smile

Mom and dad were bad teenagers,I had no intention of breeding for at least another year, had her in panties,him in a belly band,my daughter came over and let them out togeather in the back yard, they were both 1 year old,and you know what happened after he took off her panties and she helped him out of his belly band..yep, she got pregnant, there was only one puppy and my vet who I trust thought it would be better to do a c section sence we knew the date they got togeather,but she must have gotten pregnant after the date we knew,the baby was too big to pass, he weighed 5.5 oz,and the vet said he should have weighed about 3 oz...but when he was born he looked like any premmie human baby i have ever seen...he is a fat thing now, looks like he is really a rotty puppy,not a yorkie,he is half the size of mommy,and looks so funny nursing on her,his ears are slowly becomming real ears...yes, I do keep them in a dark room,actually in the closet is where she wanted her bed and he is doing great now the vet says....I am still wondering if he can really be the same size as his parents when full grown,they both weigh 5 lbs,but he is huge now compared to her..he takes from her front arm pit to her tail,but the vet said he will mellow the growing out in time...any ideas as to if it is truth about size of parents,all of the dogs on both sides are 3-5 lbs full grown for 5 generations
JUDY's2yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!