Thread: Question?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 04:46 PM   #2
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

Default UPdate on found yorkie

update on found angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, last wednesday, i was on may way home and i was late, so i called my 16 yr old and while i was talking to her, a truck came into the driveway. I have taught my kids that if they dont know who it is, then dont open the door, dont even let them know youre in the house....well, this man and woman were getting out of their truck, so my daughter went into her room, and shut the door, waiting for them to leave. while i was talking to her, she heard someone open our side door, and call a name. when she came out of her room, the little angel was gone, and so were they. my daughter was scared, beacause she couldnt believe someone would just come into our house like that. I had those same feelings, so when I got home, I went around, looking to see if I can find that truck, well i did, ( we live in a very very small town west of Jacksonville), and so I called the police. I called them simply for the principle of it all. those people knew I had the dog for days before, and I was home for most of the week. they could have just come by when I was there and I would have graciously given him to them.
Why they felt the need to come into my house, like that was wrong. but he's back where he belongs, but whats so funny, on friday, guess who came to the house, this time with a collar on, but still very close to the highway. My 10 year old son walked him back to his home, and (here's the sad part) they were next door and a boy came to the door, screamed THATS MY DOG!! and snatched him from my sons arms, not so much as a thanks or nothing, and slammed the door. I can't understand how we live in a world of such ungrateful people, people who only have things for the simple fact of saying they have something. My son was very upset by the other boys reaction. So, I am now scrimping to get my own baby, if I can find one in my price range (1000.00) Well, wish me luck, and pray for that little angel, I pray i wont find him dead on that highway they live so close to. These little guys are not meant for outside living, and thats just what he's doing. Talk to you all soon!!
jbarile is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!