View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salembev View Post
Thanks I will do that - I can Zoie is getting the best food and has been during her entire life and care. She gets extra goodies now which are filled with all the essentials recommended by breeders of Yorkies, and my vets, in fact our problem exiss in most likely over-pampering her right now. Here is a picture of the five at work - I think you can see from their chunky hinies (video shows profusely wagging tails and slurps) hat we should be fine. (BUT, I will be vigilant)
The tiny one must be the one covered up as the others look similar in size. Your momma is 7 pounds? She looks small. Just trying to get a visual concept as the pups are only 2 - 6 ounces.

Glad they are all well cared for. I did not mean to insinuate they weren't. I only recommended taking them to the vet because you had not mentioned doing that in the initial post, when you asked when to be concerned. A one ounce pup is not the norm. I still feel like it is a concern to have a pup that small and daily weigh-ins at the same time of day are important. Another consideration is accurate weights. You did mention having some concern over using the postal scale as the pups kept wiggling. They should have been weighed at the vet's office when their dew claws were removed. How did those weights compare to the ones you had taken at home the same day?
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!