View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #9
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
my two seem to share things when one gets it the other does too. Bentley is sick right now and i'm praying it doesn't effect Sadie too. he's had that diarrhea and now is throwing up. he's resting and i gave some pepcid and withholding food for now. poor baby.
I'm so sorry about Bentley...Hope it is a short lived illness, like Buzz had last weekend....Apple was throwing up (not alot) yesterday and today...About 1/2 hr. ago, she had, unbelievable, explosive diarreah...I was going to give her rice & chicken, this evening (she didn't want anything this a.m.), but I'm not going to now...Poor little girl, I had to put her in the sink and wash her from the waist back...She was a total mess! I feel so sorry for her, and can't wait 'till morning, to get her to the Vet, and find out what the heck this horrible thing is...Will post, after bloodwork is done...I still have my Chorkie, Cha Cha, to be concerned about, too...Buzz, had it last week end, now Apple...I'm hoping, if the Vet can tell me what it is, she can give me some meds for Apple & Cha Cha, and maybe even Buzz? I hate it when they're sick
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!