View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 04:53 AM   #14
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Hey Viv...saw yout post on JoJo...Sad, but we all know everything happens for a reason...Glad the little guy got a home 'though...Ya'know, I was going to go the rescue route, and it didn't work out for me...Then I decided on a puppy...I think I got the best of both worlds, by getting a 4 month old puppy, from a breeder that was holding out on selling her pups, looking to see if any of them would be show quality, or not...Lucky for me, Buzz didn't meet the show criteria, but he sure did my criteria! Anyway, Buzz was 4 months old, and was semi-pad trained, so my job was a little easier, than a bit younger pup...Buzz, eventually, became outdoor trained, like Apple, but will still use the pad for a poopie, in a pinch...Apple won't! The breeder sold Buzz, as a pet, and I think I paid a very fair price for him...Like you, I bought Apple, before I knew any better, from a broker (didn't know that at the time), and I'm fortunate that she seems healthy...I paid, through the nose for her! Of course, I'd do it again, just to get my Apple...They did say she had mild LP, in her back legs, but I think that was from an injury @ 12 months old...She hasn't exhibited any issues, w/her knees, for over a year now ...Buzz seems healthy, all 'round, except for a possible elongated pallette, that causes him to do that backward cough thingy, but I've had him x-rayed, and it doesn't show any CT, or anything...Anyway, I'm rambling...Keep looking, listening, and praying, and before you know it, he'll be there!!!Will be watching this space
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!