View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #12
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Smile

Went and saw Jojo and my heart broke. He was sitting there shaking in his cage b/c a Doxie in the room would not stop barking. Poor baby had the sweetest eyes and came to me in his crate and I scratched behind his ear for a good few minutes for him. He really needed a bath and then he would be stunning. They had him shaved down prob b/c no one wanted to groom him . Little boy....I wanted to hold him so badly so I started filling out an application and they then told me he was already adopted!! I asked about his background but his foster mom wasn't there.

Something occurred to me then, if I get a rescue pup, I would want to know about the background. I bought Snick from a dump (b/c I was an uneducated idiot then) and we have spent $$$$$$ on Snick and his LP. Not that it wasn't worth it (Snick is the light of my life & is doing GREAT!!) but I don't think I could do it again (the agony and pain from the surgery that he and I went through-I was a MESS). So with that...I am thinking I am going to either get a pup where I know the background and MAYBE even go the puppy route.

Thanks for all the great wishes!!!! You all are the best!!

Holiday Hugs-
Snick & Viv
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!