Thread: Oh craaaap!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #15
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
You people are crazy! LOL! A few years ago my neice in Northern Wisconsin asked me to come visit...she said they only had 105 inches of snow last year and my brother in law asked the resteraunt owner what the dents were clear up under the edge of the roof...he said that's where the snow mobiles pull up to park and hit the building in the winter! I think I'll go visit them in the summer!

Don't get me wrong...I love the feeling you get with that first snow but it would be great if it happened the day before Christmas and then left the day after! I cherish every day I'm alive but I enjoy the days I can feel the sun on my face a bit more than the ones where I'm chilled to the bone and don't want to leave the house! There is something comfortably twisted about a Palm Tree wrapped in Christmas lights and getting sun burned while decorating the outside of the house!
I'm with you! I hate snow! It's been snowing here every day for the last week. It's supposed to be a horrid winter like the last two. With snow comes ice...people fall and break their bones...more car accidents...makes life such a struggle. I wish I could move South. I would love a Christmas without snow and frigid cold!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!