View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #10
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyk View Post
I just came home this evening and they were in the crate. Someone pooped.. and I let them out and gave them a snack.. trying to watch them as I go.. and then bam one of them went over to their own little bed which they mostly play in when they have toys and it was full with toys and snacks which they had brought and went pee right on it! (they also bring snacks sometimes to the main pee area and sit and I take the treat away right away and put it somewhere else). They seem to have no differentiation of where to go pee and where to eat/play at all! Thank goodness they haven't peed on the couch yet where I spend most of my time with them.. but I wouldn't put it past them at this point.. what is up?
that's not at all normal for dogs.
I've had dogs my whole life.. mostly pre-owned except for my Lhasa who lived to 14. These doggies are adorable but I had no idea I was going to have this much trouble
Hang in there. Unfortunately you have to overcome how these babies were raised their first few months.

Was the crate open and they chose to go there, or did you have them in the crate? Sorry if I am not understanding correctly. Try an xpen with a potty pad in one corner -- a pad infused with the scent to attract the dog.
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!