View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #61
yorkielady06
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
Look at all you've done this week, and it's heatening to see Yorkietalk in action this way.
Looks like all plans are in place, but as backup I am on the route from Maine to Fitchburg, and I have a customer coming form Long Island on Saturday who I don't mind recruiting for possible help with transport.
I love this breed so much and it breaks my heart to see these poor things in this state. This coming from a place that shows dogs is just disgusting in my eyes. These people belonging to a kennel club and out there showing dogs, yet behind closed doors these poor babies are standing in there own feces in these medical conditions. This is my first rescue of this nature and it has opened my eyes more than anyone could know. I always assumed that if you were in a kennel club and showing dogs, nice sounding and sincere sounding, that your heart was in the right place...shame on me. I was naive and trusting, as these poor dogs were once. Yet as neglected as they have been ( no teeth and eating dry kibble to survive!!) they have hearts of gold. They have sweet personalities and just want to be loved. I know I have learned so much from them in less than 24 hours. I wish I had the room and funds to keep every one, but I know there is a person out there just waiting for each one. I hope the rescues will update me when that match happens as they have a permanent place in my heart now. These dogs are the ones that deserve the praise and the kudos for surviving this with their spirits still intact. I know I would not fair so well....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!