View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:31 AM   #1
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Love Time to get a brother for Snickers!!!:)

I’m ready to get Snickers a brother!!! I’m super excited but know this may take some time as I am looking for the perfect addition for our family. If you know of anyone who has a male pup available, please let me know!! I do have some criteria based on Snick’s needs & our needs.

- I would like the new pup to be around the same age as Snick who is 2.5yrs old
- Hopefully the pup will be neutered as Snick tends to mark around un-neutered pups. Also hope the pup has been around other dogs (socialized).
- I would like the pup to be a MALE-Snick does not get along with Female Terriers
- Around the same size as Snickers, but no smaller. Snick is 4.5lbs A larger dog could hurt him although he does hold his own.
- I would like to get a pup that is not too far in distance so Snick & the new pup can meet more than a few times to see if temperaments get along. I am in Michigan in the Metro Detroit area. Wiling to travel 2-3 hours. But for the right match, I am willing to travel farther.

See what I mean? This will take some time. I would love to get the new addition from a breeder but I am looking into some rescues too. Actually I am going to see this little guys tomorrow at a local shelter, looks purebred to me, the shelter volunteer was unsure and told me he was given up b/c they didn’t have time to potty train him, he is staying with a foster family right now & still working on the potty training:
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie | Madison Heights, MI | Jojo

Smiles-
Snick & Viv
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!