View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #53
yorkielady06
YT 500 Club Member

LONG UPDATE:::
Ok all 6 need placement at this point. Unless I am told other wise.
Yorkies Inc will definitely take the 2 boys and TLC for sure 2 females..so still need to work on the other 2 females.
Also the Yorkies go on in Fitchburg at 1245 so I would need to meet up by 12 with someone so I can see the dogs go on if possible.
I will go through each dogs issue one by one for you guys and I took pics too and will email both Yorkies Inc. and Yorkie911 the pics as putting them on here is a huge undertaking and with 6 extra mouths...lol more work than I would have guessed. Went to be well after 1 this am after cleaning up 5 times and petting them..poor things. All have now been microchipped and bathed/groomed. All have blackish gunk in ears and been cleaned twice now. All have teeth in very poor condition with tartar down all the way and most are missing quite a few teeth. Feet are fine now and all are friendly and social. No biters or aggression. No vaccination or vet history at this time. None are housebroken, all are marking as 2 girls are in heat. None are potty pad trained either as I put boys in one and girls in another double xpen with potty pads on 1/2 and they just go where ever. All are around 5 except Torpedo who is around 16 months they owner stated.
FEMALES:
Silky is 7.2 pounds, in heat, eye discharge in both eyes.
Satin is 4.3 pounds, in heat I think?, Missing front teeth. Appears to have flea allergy as a few spots are sparse.
Lace is 4.6 pounds, missing teeth, left eye appears to have a cataract, seems more of an alpha?? but was told that Silky was.
BooBoo is 5.2 pounds, has what appears to be a large hernia.
MALES:
Sir is 3.3 pounds, has no teeth at all, on closer look appears to be missing part of his lower jaw, and barks for attention alot. Very mellow and wants to be a lap dog. Owner stated he ate dry little bites kibble fine, I softened up his food and added a tbsp of canned twice a day for him.
Torpedo is 3 pounds and has retained canines and tartar is half way down his teeth. He constantly is humping Sir...

Hope this helps a little with fosters.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!