♥Tiny Tia my Furbaby♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleysMamax3 View Post
aww that's so cute ! how old are they?
thankyou ,Tia is 2 years 5 months and Olly is 1 year 8 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
They look like they are both enjoying the snow! I love it! Is Olly a new edition?
Yes he is a new addition. I got him in April this year , he was a year old and from a couple that worked all day and got fed up with him. The poor little thing was shut in the kitchen from 6am- 6 maybe 7 in the evening. They told me this and then went on to say hes not really toilet trained! Well he never stood a chance . So I snapped him up and the moment his lead was on he dragged me out of their flat and never looked back. I was a little shocked to be honest that he may miss them because my bond with Tia my little princess was formed in her first year. Nope he didn't care less . The other odd thing was he didn't know his name which was Dexter so after a few days I changed it to Olly. More things came to light once we got him home although he bonded with Tia straight away he ws very submissive around people and rolling over and wetting himself. Spoke to the vet about it and he thinks there was some abuse going on and he was very underweight. Anyhow he has the best life now , out every day and I work part time and I spend lots of time with my princess as well as my little prince.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!