View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
That happened the other day to Pixie and after I cleaned her up her little but was so red. I put a little vaseline on her and it was much better the next day.
I'm sorry Pixie went through this, too. I also put a little Vaseline on Chelsea and she was much better this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Aww, poor girl. I'm not sure what to tell you. I know Bandit (banditsocks2) had a 'butt infection' a few weeks back and the vet had to put him on antibiotics for a few weeks. It was also all red and swollen like you describe. Sorry I don't know the proper term for it. lol. Poor girl, hope she feels better soon.
Thanks for the well wishes, Brit.

I don't think this is an infection. It's just the stool is too big for her to squeeze out (sorry, couldn't think of a better way to put it ) so it stretches her little hiney and makes it all irritated.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!