View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
Sweet Girls
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamSweet View Post
Well if you get lucky enough to find it - please post it. I can't tell you how many different chew toys I've bought, only to have them lay in the toy box. Neither of my girls do the Nyla-bones, even if they say "flavored". But they do love to chew - If I don't find something quick Bridget will turn the dresser in the spare room into a nightstand..lol!
Hi,
while I feed raw chicken or turkey necks now and again for the dogs, my Yorkie's favorite daily chew is a porkhide bone. I bought a larger size...medium I think...that she has been working on for a very long time...slowly slowly making it smaller...I think Santa might have to bring another one I ended up getting the larger size, both to slow her down a bit, and because my other dog is a little larger, and if I get the small ones, George will eat the whole thing in one day! but she doesn't seem to bother with the bigger ones that Charlee loves to work on! The pork hide is supposed to be more natural than rawhide, highly digestible and low in fat...
Sweet Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!