View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 05:55 PM   #13
cajungal
YT Addict

Still nothing yet. No phone call. This is what I am thinking. I think she may wait to call us right before she places the puppies in the paper. We are not going to give her a deposit until we can at least visit her home and check the puppies out. Whenever she gives us a call and sets up a time when we can meet, then we will go over there to see about giving the deposit. I am lucky she only lives 5 miles away. I just need to relax, take a deep breath and be patient. Hard thing to do when I am soooo excited to finally meet my baby! My mom says that this lady seems like the sweetest person over the phone. Plus my dad and her husband know each other really well. Worked together for years. So, I don't think she would tell my mom that we can get a puppy with her if she has no intentions on getting back to us. I am just going to try to relax about it and think positive thoughts. And knowing I have a backup person in case this does not work out, makes me feel a little better. This Christmas has been especially hard for me. We hung Lacey's ornament on our tree bearing her name in honor of her. But, we still could not bare to put up our dancing Christmas tree. That would make me cry. Because Lacey used to always bark at it and last Christmas she got brave enough to start swatting it with her paw. Such memories that make my heart melt!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!