View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #5
shodanusmc
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
You have to be careful with Amazon and their lightening deals. Often times the Amazon discount isn't as great as it first appears and I can find better deals through other vendors. An example of this; yesterday Amazon offered an Oster de-shedding brush or rake at the reduced price of $19.99, usually listed there for $29.99....I found the same at another dog grooming site for $17.99 - everyday price....free shipping.

Other times though, Amazon is great....you just have to know your products and research prices if you're bargain shopping.

Good luck on those GPS's!
That's true. As with anything, you have to research and pay attention. However. However Amazon will pay a % to the YHR for the pups, no tax, and sometimes free shipping. They had a great Blender/processor the other day that was $299, and the same one sold at Walmart for $399. My entire intest was to share the good deals and to let people know that a nice % of the price goes to the rescue. It it comes down to the smae price, or even a few dollars more, you know where I will shop....that''s right, Amazon.com usung the Yorkie Haven Rescue link.
shodanusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!