View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
beemidiwfe
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Daisy's trial results

I started this in another post but chose a poor name for it:Agility Trial in Cumming GA this weekend. I should have named it PAY ATTENTION!! My girl is up for a title this weekend!!! (heehee)

While we take classes on standard size equipment, she has only participated in TDAA trials. If you don't know, this is a venue for agility for dogs 17" or less at the withers. The equipment is much smaller.

She had her beginner title and was working on the Intermediate title this weekend. She needs 3 qualifying standard runs and to qualify in three games at the intermediate level (Games II).

Friday:
Super Dog game Q
Standard 1 NQ (jumped on the side of the dog walk rather than the tunnel)
Standard 2 Q

Saturday:
Standard 3 Q
Q (This was great. Really easy for the dog to take a wrong tunnel, but she never did. Read the notes under the video for rules of the game)
NQ (did the SAME thing! Video of this one. It looks like I showed it correctly and quietly corrected her. Perhaps if I said NO! TUNNEL! she would have come back. )
NQ (I got confused on the course. This one made me sick to my stomach. See the notes under the video)
Strategic Teams game Q

Sunday:
Truth or Dare game Q
Standard 6 NQ!!!! (she came out of the weaves, only one more chance!)
Q!!! Teacup Intermediate Agile Dog Title (This video is terrible, very shaky. But it is the one where she wins her title so I had to include it.)
Pinball Wizard game Q

They are extremely generous with the ribbons. We got 6 Qualifying ribbons for games, 4 1st place ribbons for games, 3 Qualifying ribbons for standard, 5 first place ribbons for standard, a title ribbon, 2 High in Trial Intermediate Standard, and 2 High in Trial Intermediate Games.

There were not very many dogs competing for Intermediate and Games 2, that is why we got the high in trial and so many first place ribbons. That will be over now that we are in Superior level. But it makes a great photo.

There was a chihuahua that started in beginner and Q'ed everything all weekend. She got her Beginner and Intermediate titles and her first standard in Superior. I only got the high in trials when she was not in my class lol.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!