View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #1
tarawood
YT 500 Club Member

Talking Finally Got My Baby(s)

Hi All. I'm pretty new to yorkie talk, but have been looking for a yorkie for about 4 to 5 months now. I looked all around and had even considered buying one off the internet, until I read the horror stories about the breeder I was going to get one from. While I was waiting, I have been reading all the books and articles I can and reading the posts on Yorkietalk. Yesterday I read an ad in the paper for yorkie puppies in a town about 2 1/2 hours away. I was so excited when the breeder said she still had puppies left. I made arrangements to pick up the only female of the litter this morning for $550 dollars. The breeder said she will probably be standard size as mom is 6 and 1/2 lbs and Dad is 3 1/2 and she was actually the biggest of the litter. When I got there, the others had been sold except for her and one little boy (the runt of the litter, he's about 1/2 the size of his sister, who is a little on the roly poly side ). To make a long story short.......I couldn't stand it and I had to have him too!! He was $450. My husband was a little suprised when I came home with two yorkies, but he was excited too!! We named them Romeo & Juliet. Two pics of them in their bed are posted below. We just wanted to share our good news with everyone. By the way, our puppies are only CKC registered, but that is okay for the price we paid right? They're worth every penny to us.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp yorkies1.bmp (61.6 KB, 103 views)
File Type: bmp yorkies2.bmp (61.6 KB, 90 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!