View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 03:16 AM   #15
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendarash View Post
Debra, I just checked it is still there. I am clueless on posting the links on here. I need a lesson one day. LOL. If you can do it that would be great. But if you are going to get it post quick and quick get over to csn LOl I do not need it but I will wait only a few hours before I snap it up just to have it. They had two and I thought someone on here would need one more than I do so That is why I posted it.I can always get it and hold onto it. I never used a car seat for mine I got the double one. I put Jackie and Sadie in it with there new harness dresses hooked Them in and out we went ,Oh my they jumped and could not figure out what was going on.the next time I took them out I put them in the car they jumped right in.I could not believe It. By the way Happy Thanksgiving.
Sorry Brenda -- I am just getting back to this thread. I lose threads I have posted in all the time. Today I went through some of my recently posted in threads to find I have been missing replies! I did not wind up getting another. I decided I really don't need more than one and should probably be sensible this time. It was such a great deal though -- especially with the shipping free like that! I got mine on a special deal and felt good about paying $50 something plus shipping! I would have loved to have gotten it for $30 or $36. Ah well -- hopefully you and a few other YT members got the good deal!

Thanks for the Happy Thanksgiving -- hope yours was great too. I had leftovers again today but told my son -- tomorrow is a non-turkey day!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!