Thread: food question
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
nana911
threadkillin' 6 pack
Donating Member

Question food question

I like feeding hard food, even the cats eat premium hard. I think it is better for their teeth and my girls, and boys have all their teeth. Problem, my new rescues have teeth issues. Brie had numerous teeth removed so she has great difficulty chewing hard kibble, I've mixed it with soft and that helps but I don't want to sacrifice the health of her remaining teeth. Bridget has more teeth and she just had a dental before we got her, but her bite is very off and with them not meeting properly she also has bite issues. She can chew hard food but it is time consuming. I've been separating Brie and Bridge during feeding from the rest of the pack and giving them a mixture, and the oldsters are not real happy with that arrangement..as you can imagine...they think the newbies are getting something special and it is causing some jealousy issues.. but I'm hoping there is an alternative that I could possibly feed all my kids that is going to keep their teeth cleaner and stronger but enable the newbies to eat. Yeah, I'm asking for the moon here.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by nana911; 11-26-2010 at 05:27 PM.
nana911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!