Thread: Europe Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
Reese1
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linz06 View Post
We looked at Cosmos and Trafalgar. We're looking at Globus right now. It's still more expensive than Contiki, but maybe you get what you pay for... What types of people were on the tour with you? Was it an older group, or families, or were there younger people too?
I would have to say that most of the people were older on our tour. The youngest was 29 and I was 2nd youngest and I'm in my early 40s, but most were 50-60s, but we went in October. I'm sure there are more kids in the summertime. I do think in general an older crowd takes tours, unless you do go with a more party type company.
When we arrived in London, the transfer to our hotel, also was taking a couple who were on a Cosmos tour to their hotel. (Cosmos is owned by the same as Globus.) What I noticed was the hotel was further out and not as convenient to things and from what they were describing, the tour did not include a lot of stuff in the price, a lot of things were optional.
Since this was our first trip to Europe, we knew we wanted to see everything, so we wanted things included and having central hotels was very important to us!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!