Thread: Europe Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese1 View Post
Your itinerary sounds close to the one we took! London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Germany, Lucerne, Innsbruck, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Nice & Paris! When I started researching, we knew we wanted to go April, May, September or October. It would be before heavy tourist season and less expensive!
It sucks that you can't get the time you were planning for and I can certainly understand needing to save what you need!
I'm not that familiar with the company you are looking at, but I have heard it's a party company and younger ages. We took Globus. Have you looked at them or Cosmos or Trafalgar?
We loved our tour group, we had so much fun with them. We didn't want to worry about navigating around by ourselves the first time either and I'm so glad we took the tour!
If I had more time, we would have extended and visited Ireland & Scotland too, that's in the future!
I'm sure you will get it worked out!
We looked at Cosmos and Trafalgar. We're looking at Globus right now. It's still more expensive than Contiki, but maybe you get what you pay for... What types of people were on the tour with you? Was it an older group, or families, or were there younger people too?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!