View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Happy Thanksgiving Yorkie Talk Family

We want to wish our Yorkie Talk Family a Blessed Thanksgiving.

I am thankful to have found Yorkie Talk to gain more knowledge of the Yorkie Breed, the pleasure of getting to know some of their Mom's and Dad's and then those that have gone out of their way to be here to help newbies and others in time of need, which is many times over.

I want to especially say thank you to all who have prayed for Jack and also our precious daughter. I am grateful for each and every ones prayers.

I must say that I have been dissapointed in our local communities seeing little being shown this year in celebrating the meaning of Thanksgiving and how quickly the local stores seem to have picked up on pushing sales for Black Friday and Christmas with very little or no thought for today being Thanksgiving.

I want to say Thank You to ALL OUR MILITARY FAMILIES and those serving in our armed forces, God Bless each of you, may your memories of togetherness be with you today and give joy to your hearts.

I would like to see many others here at Yorkie Talk post what your thoughts are today and share with others. I do believe it is in sharing that helps our souls to grow and flourish in a way that brings more happiness and doesn't cost a cent

WISHING EACH AND ALL AND YOUR FURBABIES,
A BLESSED HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Love and Hugs, Patti and Jack and Girls.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!