View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #21
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
Thanks all! Forgive me...I am a big wuss when it comes to the dentist.
Oh I hear you. I never had any dental work done at all except my wisdom teeth when I was 17. (going back almost 17 years ago) Well earlier this year, a tooth broke in the back of my mouth. I went to the dentist and they said it had to come out. I went to another place and had it pulled 2 days later, they put me under, thank goodness because I'm a wuss and was in soooo much pain. Sooooo then they tell me that I had a cavity in 3 other teeth, 2 pretty small but one big enough that I may need to lose that tooth too. I was sooo upset, how did this happen so quickly?? Never had a cavity until I was 33 years old. Then suddenly I'm losing teeth!!!! That tooth broke in May and I had an emergency (was going on vaca in 2 weeks) root canal and crown. My dentist does them right in the office and the whole procedure was done in 1 day. It was NOTHING!!! I was shocked. NO PAIN at all! Just novacaine, and it took a long time. But when I walked out of the office that day, it was done. Talk about crazy though, I had 7 dental appts in the first 4 months of the year. Now I need an implant next year where they took out the other tooth, but first I have to pay off the root canal and crown ($2800). UUUGGGHHH

So Im glad overall it all went well for you!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!