View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4z135 View Post
We'll be on a few different airlines actually. I did some reading and it seems like I'll have to carry both hard and soft sided carriers along with me because some airlines say hard carrier while others say soft! Oh well, at least every airline we'll be on allows him to be in the cabin with me, the only one that doesn't let me have him under my seat is our 14 hour flight on ANA but at least he won't be in cargo! The hubby says it's probably best that way because then he won't cry because he can see me but not sit on me like usual. It's so stressful trying to set everything up and worrying about how he'll be on the long flight... My Aunt says that when she flew with her two cats from Austria she bought a spray that she sprayed in their mouths and it made them relaxed and sleepy but she couldn't remember what it was called. The vet said something about tranquilizing him but that scares me, the stuff my Aunt used was all natural and didn't knock the cats out so it sounds safer. Anyone heard of anything like that?
This is all-natural:

Natural stress relief for pets - Rescue® Remedy Pet
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!