View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:10 AM   #15
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda2188 View Post
This morning Maggie seems 100% better. I fed her like a pig all night like the vet said just incase it was her blood sugar. I even woke her in the middle of the night for a snack as suggested by the vet. When she woke this morning she was hyper and ready to play. I'm still bringing her to the vet for a check up today because the vet said she would look at her free of charge since they will be closed for Thanksgiving. Better safe then sorry!

As for her vaccinations, I'm not sure about the Lepto. I can tell you what it says on her records but it has abbrevations so maybe you guys will know.
11-1-10
Bordetella Nasal (6 mos)
Rabies IMRAB (1yr pgm)
DA2PL-Parvo-Corona 3RD (1yr pgm)
Lepto is the "L" in Da2PL...

Some areas of the country do have a problem with Lepto. I never give it to mine though.

However, I will tell you this. Never get the rabies at the same time as the other shots. You are the pup's parent. You tell them that you want it given at a separate time. Wait at least two weeks to get the rabies after the other shots are given. These pups are little and that is just too much in the way of vaccinations for their little bodies. Next time you go for vaccinations, tell them you want it given a few weeks later. I'm thinking she just had too much in the way of vaccinations all at the same time.

Last edited by yorkieusa; 11-24-2010 at 06:12 AM.
yorkieusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!