View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 10:40 AM   #15
shyorkies
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRini
Well they are adorable pups aren't they. First impression of these pics is that the pups look scared. I personally like a pup to look confident and proud in their pics. First pics are a biggie for me.
IMO bragging about lines is not away to sell puppies. To say the parents have CH this and CH that is away for the breeder to use those features as a marketing tool. What about the history of the health of the parents? Do they do genetic testing for Liver Shunt? How are the platellas? Ask to see pictures of pups produced from these parents if they have been bred before. Get a reference from the vet that states the breeder has good to say about the breeder's care for their Yorkies.

Good luck!
Irene

Irene is exactly right! Always the health is the most important and to make sure there are NO genetic defects! The second to me is the structure of the pups and the parents.. We also cannot forget the pedigree.. That gives you the tool to be able to research the bloodlines in this pup..

Always remember anything worth having is worth waiting for and your female will come along!

Best wishes..
Melanie
shyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!