View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

I've got two of mine out of state, going only by a photo. Maybe I'm different, I figure they needed a home, and I don't have a whole lot of expectations, I figure I can work with any problems that may arise... you won't really see the problems on an initial meet and greet anyway. And some problems can magically disappear just by the change in households. And I've never met a Yorkie I didn't like...

You have to decide on what is a deal breaker or not. Does she rip the clothes off? or how was this determined that she doesn't like clothes? Mine have to wear coats in the winter... we're working on the shoes. They like shoes when they realize their feet don't get so cold. I'd start out with comfy outfits or vests first, dress her and take her right out for a walk. Once enough people make over her for looking so cute... she'll love clothes!

I had to get a pair of the doggy sneakers for mine... it was hysterical... they lace up like people sneakers... she promptly laid down and began to undo the laces, before she tried to get it off her foot. She always gets into my laces when I try to put my own shoes on, I guess she knows you have to undo the laces first before you take your shoes off!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!