View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
ChibiLuv
and molliluv too!
Donating Member

Default Adopting a dog without meeting it??

Ok so I've been in search of a new female pup, back and forth over weather or not I want a puppy. I found one little girl rescue who is almost perfect, 2 things are not so perfect though.
1. She is in another state, I would not get to meet her, nor would my current dog get to meet her until I already agreed to adopt. I worry my dog, Chibi won't like her for some reason, or that I get there and I just don't feel a specail bond. I have never got a dog without meeting it first and am a little anxious about the whole thing.
2. She doesn't like clothes. I know it's stupid but I wanted a girl dog since the first moment because I wanted to dress her up, not everyday but sometimes. I love the little dresses and outfits they have for girls and this is one of the main reasons I want a girl. I guess I might be able to train her to like clothes but is that wrong? Anyone have expeirence with this?
I feel very conflicted about adopting this little baby, on one hand I really want her and she seems almost perfect but I wonder if the 2 things that are not prefect are deal breakers. Thanks!
ChibiLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!