View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
bellemarie
YT 500 Club Member

Default a dog with hands!

i swear, my sisters baby (a wee 'chorkie') thinks she has people hands! she is very rarely on her own away from people, (but thats the same with all our dogs) but she seems genuinely upset that her hands don't work right! when shes chewing on something, she does the same as the rest of the furkids by holding it with her two front paws- but she tries to wrap her 'fingers and thumb' around it and gets angry when it doesnt work! i've even seen her slamming her paw down on things repeatedly scrunching her toes on it trying to pick it up- but when it doesnt work she throws a tantrum and whacks it out of the way with the back of 'hand' in a huff! she is put together funnily though

does anyone else have a baby that thinks it has people hands or is she just a wonderful freak!?!

i'll have to get it on camera one of these days so the weird (non furbaby mommas) people believe me though!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!